top of page
Permanent Eyeliner: starting at $300
* additional $50 for add-on lower liner
* touch-up fees apply 6-8 weeks if needed
* pricing/styles vary from lash enhancement, smokey, wedged or winged eyeliner
Eyeliner Touch-up: $150- $225
Permanent Lip Blushing: $450
Implantation of permanent makeup pigments for a natural look. Great for those with little to no color in their lips, for discoloration etc.
Permanent Brow Techniques: $650 for the package (includes ONE touchup)
3+ hour appointments
Classic Microblading (strokes only): Suitable for those with "airy" brows or those with an adequate amount of brow hair but needing fill in between the hairs. Best for younger, healthy, and normal to dry skin. Not suitable for extremely dry, thin, sensitive or oily skin.
Microblading strokes combined with machine shading. Suitable for those with oily skin, missing sections of the brow or those with little to no hair at all for a more realistic looking brow.
This is a machine "hair-stroke" technique that causes less inflammation/trauma to the skin compared to microblading . Suited for any skin type yet better for aging, thin, oily skin or any skin not suitable for microblading. Uses both hair-stroke and powder fill techniques as needed.
Traditional Powder Brows/Ombre Brows (micro-shading only)
A powdery or "pixelated" look suitable for very oily skinned clients, for covering and/or color correcting old PMU or for a soft "makeup" look.
* The amount of touch-ups vary depending on the persons skin and the saturation level wanting to be achieved.
* Additional touchup fees are applied after package sessions.
bottom of page